This post includes day 3 and day 4 for my mentor log hours. Day 3 consisted of more info about chiropractic. Dr. Cheng introduced more ideas and some more info about what he does with his patients. We talked about Malpractice which is as he described it "If a doctor or a chiropractor does not do his or her job and misses an injury that kept that patient from moving or worse death." That's what malpractice is. We looked at more files about his former patients to get an idea of how he dos his observations. I observed more patients who came in for their adjustments and their posture before and after their visit with Dr. Cheng.
Day 4 seemed like a non busy day for Dr. Cheng because he had no patients scheduled. He introduced me his idea for marketing, which is a simple greeting card and a refrigerator magnet that he will send to his patients around this years Christmas. Dr. Cheng really likes to explain what he talks about because he gave me a lecture about marketing. But I didn't mind because he wants people to understand what he is talking about and tries not to confuse them. Anyways I had to count the cards and organize them. Took me about 45 minutes to count 1023 cards and organize them neatly in a box and label each pile. After Dr. Cheng showed me something really cool, an actual MRI scan or picture or graph, I forgot what they are called. It was really cool seeing someone's spine and what that patient is having problems with. Dr. Cheng gave me another lecture between X-Rays and MRI and the main difference between them. I really learned a lot on Day 4 and I'm getting comfortable around my work place. Until next time....
-Ya Boii John!!
Time logged in: 2.5 hours (Day 3&4 combined)
Time in total: 5.5 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment