I came in for day 14 on March 7, 2013 and came in for day 15 on March 14, 2013. I came really close to finish my hours and I only had a few visits left with my mentor. After that, he seemed like he doesn't want me to do anymore hours after 25. The reason why I put these two days on the same post is because I did the similar this on both days. I filed papers like the usual and only got to see one patient get an adjustment during each days, so it was a slow day. After finishing those hours, Dr. Cheng thanked me for my help and told me to come back to his office if I ever needed anything for my presentation. I enjoyed working with Dr. Cheng and it was interesting how he does his work. He got me thinking about taking this course in college and pursuing this career after college. Until next time....
-Ya boii John!
Time logged in: 3 hrs
Time total logged: 25 hrs
No comments:
Post a Comment