Enjoy this viral video if you get bored.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Like the video (Career Options)
After doing the survey, my type came out to be the Conventional type. Those who are lean toward this type prefer structured and organized activities. They like to have a clear understanding of expectations and follow established procedures. Conventional types may have strong verbal and numerical abilities and prefer to avoid unorganized activities. A few majors in this type are: Accounting, Education, Marketing, Criminal Justice, Management, and Social Work. Unfortunately these majors are not what i'm interested in at this time. I want to pursue a career in game development or massage therapy. This survey was a little off topic from what i want to become but it did give me a few ideas of other options like a career in management. I like to keep things organized and i like working with planned out material.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats very interesting John. I like post about your type. I would have never thought you'd be instereted in that. I learn somthing new everyday. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! so interesting how different it is from what i would have imagined!! It shows that your career could be something you wouldn't expect. btw nice touch with the video.............. OPPA GANGAM STYLE!!!!
ReplyDelete