Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hero Time

 Heroes can be considered as role models and a lot of  people look up to them. Many people think that heroes need to have super powers but in reality heroes can be ordinary people. In times that we live in there are people who commit crime. I believe that we already have everyday heroes. They are not necessarily like Superman or Batman but they have qualities that make them heroes. I'am talking about people like policemen or firemen that risk their lives every to make sure that the world we live in is safe. Regular people can be heroes too and all they need to have is a lot of courage and unselfishness to help other people in need. In my opinion, the traits that heroes need to have are unselfishness, bravery, and generosity. I do believe that these heroes can fight the "Forces of Evil." These "forces" can be things like crime, poverty and generally the problems we have in society today. But to fight them, they need everyone's help to accomplish and prevent the problems and conflict we have in our world. 

3 comments:

  1. your blog is so similar to mine but I like how we have the same thought over this topic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your idea that heroes need everyone's support!

    ReplyDelete